Friday, February 25, 2011

Killian's Red

So Thursday night is my bowling night, I started off doing really bad and begged my buddy Buzz (who I believe is in his 40's even though he claims he is 37) to get me some beer, for the rest of the night he made sure i was getting fucked up. I actually ended a lot better than I began. After bowling he Invited me to a bar called Stooges. I graciously accepted the offer and he proceeded to buy me about 5 more beers and a Jager bomb (turns out Jager bombs are actually pretty good, I thought they would be nasty).

So we go to the bar with a friend named Scott, though we call him Ed for unknown reasons. I proceed to get owned in billiards and then darts. I eventually start to win at darts after the third or fourth beer. Buzz was about to buy the next round when he asks me to buy it. I accept and go to the bar and OF COURSE she asks my age. I tell the bartender (who happens to be the hottest 40 year old who I have ever seen) that I am 23, she asks to see my ID and I tell her that I owed Buzz money and that I gave it to him to prove I'd pay him back the $40 I owe him (which I don't). I exit the conversation and leave it between her and Buzz and it seems things have evened out.

Buzz then proceeds to tell me he's not sure if he owes me one, or if I owe him one, he apparently felt that his conversation between him and Ginger was something more than a simple drunk-to-bartender conversation. Eventually things work out and I was not kicked out of the bar. A bit later when the next round is due, he asks me what kind of beer I want, he says he is gonna get me Killian's red, he proceeds to tell me that it is going to fuck my tomorrow. I tell him that I can handle it and that I will drink it whether I like it or not. We continued to play darts until he damn near fell over. he eventually quit with the reason of "I'm gonna kick this guys ass"... actually the reason was more along the lines of "Finish your beer, if shit goes down, grab my coat and run, get the hell outta here and I'll see you next Thursday, if I'm not in jail"

So the whole reason that Buzz wants to kick this guys ass is because his girlfriend thinks I'm hot and comes over and tells me. She was the girl in the bar that EVERYONE was looking at. so she decided to have a little conversation with me. The jealous boyfriend comes up and starts talking shit to me "hey buddy, get the fuck outta here, this is my girl, dream all you want, but she's going home with me." I didn't really care for the girl, but she started the conversation with me and her boytoy didn't seem to like it one bit.

After I convince Buzz not to break his face we decide to go to the bar, we instantly get served and I tell him I've never had a Jager Bomb. He insists that I don't drive for the next half hour or more and I accept. At this point he then orders me another beer and the bar is on last call. I hurry to finish the beer at hand and Buzz takes his sweet time. He keeps asking me "did you see that" every time the HOT bartender talks to him, he briefly states that there is something out of the normal going on between him and the bartender. He claims that "he is taking her home with him" I swiftly nod and tell him that yes indeed I did see the very unnoticeable sign of affection.

When the bar closed we shuffle toward the exit after the guy who buzz was gonna "fuck up", the bar owner stops me and buzz and tells us to wait until "Andy" leaves. we obey and leave when told to do so. Upon leaving Buzz yells to me in the parking lot asking if I had a good time and if i think he's full of shit. I quickly respond yes and after though respond no to the latter part of his question, he looks at me and says, "You're welcome to hang out with me and Ed after bowling every week" I express gratitude and shuffle to my car. The night is over, I definitely enjoyed it. This is what bowling night is about. It also turns out that this summer, I will be Buzz's golf partner, I guess fun can last all year. I plan to go out next week too, and I hope to have a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment